Thursday, May 21, 2015

Block Wonky.

Last night I found myself unexpectedly drunk. Beth, Fran and I had been to the block watch meeting. We joined the block watch a few months ago. The block watch is really useful, though if you read too much into whats going on, you would believe that we live in Beirut. We went from the meeting to the Red Brick. This pub has a strange power, it stops me from realizing just how much I am drinking, until we go outside to sit around the fire pit, where air is waiting to deliver the  bad news.
Oxygen  comes calling, wagging ia wispy finger.
"Dear oh dear, what have you been doing?" Hmm…
Actually, if you live in town, go there for the brisket ,which is great, and have a few gin and tonics, lovely. But, leave the Irish coffee exit (and the irish coffee is great), for a less trashed time, In fairness, I wasn't so trashed that I played the Keno. If you've never played it, the shortcut to Keno fun is to take 10 dollars from your pocket, and burn it.

No comments: