Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Morning...

My coffee machine lets me know it can no longer be bothered to keep the coffee hot, by setting off an alarmingly loud beep, a warning of coming, cold coffee apocalypse. I looked at Amazon to check coffee machine was a description that people actually used. It is. Coffee machine? Sounds a little luddite. I receive warm brown liquid from my coffee machine, enter the falling water zone, and battle  yester-smell, and the hair of ill repute.
We went out drinking last night. As with any house or flat you will see me living in, food and drink emporiums are located within 150 yards. We went for an early dinner at 6:30. Things began to unravel drinking Christmas ale. I talked to someone from east London called Lewis, who is on holiday, in Columbus.. I didn't even think it was odd. Its a pub, of course someone else from England is in it. 
At 12 we figured it was time to come home. I've checked, I don't appear to have lost anything. Result. 
I have chucked down a couple of Advil, looking to head the hangover off at the pass. This never works, but its nice to give it a go.

No comments: