Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Freeze.

The weather is beyond shitty, get it wrong, its lethal. This means the New Year gets to stagger into being. every New Year has a stagger start. Bills I'd decided to leave alone, its christmas! Happy new year!, have gone nowhere. They have sat waiting patiently waiting to fuck up the start of 2014. To be fair, could say this about the start of any year. You would think I'd have figured that out by now. Nope. Ah well
 The extra twist over here is the reboot of health insurance at the start of every year. Bless.
Having said that, this year looks better than 2013 already. Having spent months in a haze last year, I'm at least clear that the start is a bit clunky but spring is going to turn up eventually. Having spent the last couple of years infusing every 28 days, I'm used to it. It may or may not happen today, but it starts over soon, for another years worth of fix versus serious risk. I'm weirdly comfortable with it now, I know the potential for awful, I prefer walking.
Despite the weather, I figure this year cannot hit the months of freeze that last year did. I could do with it warming up, the dripping tap that keeps my pipes from exploding is driving me to confess to stuff I don't even know about.

No comments: