Friday, January 31, 2014

Death Chat

Today I read that there are a number of chats being organized about death in cafes across the world. They are to make people more relaxed and better organized for their passing. Goody. The feeling is that people should start dealing with death while they are younger.
As someone who is going for a useful yet potentially lethal infusion this afternoon, I'd say, relax. When I first started doing the infusion I knew what the risk was. It took me a long time to accept I needed the infusion, my MS destroying my walking turned my head somewhat. I was told last year my risk had got worse, then that they made a mistake, and the risk was still the same. These were a few interesting months. I see why you would want to have the death discussion. As someone who looks it in the eye all the time, I'd say chill until you have to. Enjoy the cake.

No comments: