Saturday, December 28, 2013

Rally

I should have had my infusion on the 23rd December, things were beginning to fail, quite a bit. Then, we went out drinking with Lesley and her mate Nicole yesterday evening. We started at a bar with food at 4pm, this was followed by more bars then more food at 9pm. It all burred into one but I know we had a really good time. Nicole was cool and a lot of fun. Bill turned up, who I've now met 3 times and bought our drinks at one bar, though we saw him in two.
We ended up eating cheeseburgers. I asked for onions on mine and ended up with half a plate of raw onions. To be fair those that made it went well on the cheeseburger. I should have learned my lesson from the morning, where I ended up with an entire thingy of squeezy whipped cream for my strawberry waffle. Great night.

No comments: