Saturday, November 8, 2008

Brave New World

If Obama can descend and put the world back on an even keel, the least I can do is me blog. 
So last night did a gig at the harvest  moon cafe in Canal Winchester, amusing because the start of its anagram is anal cist..... Cool gig half an hour squeaky clean. I'm really getting into reducing swearing on stage. I think its funnier. I never swore for effect before, that just happens be how I talk. There were kids at this gig. Gave them the brown chicken brown cow gag,(cheers Leslie) "Put that in your pocket son. Monday. School. Winner." Found out afterwards that every kid in every school across America knows the joke, which means I came across like a geography teacher trying to be hip....
The  harvest Moon also has one of the best turkey wraps I have ever tasted. Worth doing the gig again just to get that.
And a guy played a war game on his computer the whole time the gig was on. I of course didn't call attention to it. Well he didn't attack me afterwards, so I think we can call it even.

No comments: