Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blog every day?

I know if you read the dates of the posts, it would appear I did not blog yesterday, despite insisting I was going to blog every day. Well. actually I did blog on the one I have on myspace where I am contacting all the english comics I used to work with. 
Oh great I hear you say, so we don't matter then. We get cast aside like a like a friday night spite shag, cast coffee-less into the bright searing truth of a lovely saturday morning. Destined to take the walk of shame. Destined to sit on a bus surrounded by the deafening silent judgement of the ricket-riven old, journeying to a coffee shop they don't like, to talk with someone they have hated since they were at primary school together. Cheers...
Hey its not you, its me..... I'll try to keep up.

No comments: