Thursday, November 20, 2008

Behind the curtain.

I was given cause today to reflect on what sort of person I really am.
I am very personable and will go out of my way to include any one i see that is shy or has difficulty around groups. I'm lucky that I've always found it easy being around people. Its a gene fluke, great upbringing, luck really. I also realise, if you meet on a wrong day, I can appear cocky and annoying.  I usually spot this and will go out of my way to win you over. its the tart/challenge lover in me.
I truly believe it cost nothing to be nice, and if my actions can improve your day, they improve mine more than you realise.
However, if you are one of those people who can only be happy making others unhappy. The sort of shit bag who is living proof that anal sex can lead to conception, stay far away from me. I am a true bastard when I come into to contact with toxic turds such as you. World's hard enough, do us a favour, fuck off, die, alone. in the dark, whimpering.
This is the kind of attitude that led me to be a comic, as I can't hold my mouth shut long enough to build a career in the real world. Twats are twats, fuck 'em. Doesn't look too good on the resume....

No comments: