Monday, February 27, 2017

Connection Fail

I know that the world has supposed to have moved to a glorious place where we can talk to anyone, anywhere, at any time we want. I use this a lot to stay in touch with my friends in England. I really like it, but as time goes on I find that I get to do it less, because people are busy, and they are not sitting around waiting for my call. Having thought about it, I think this is alright. This means that we are both doing stuff, and that we will have more to talk about when we both have the time.
What I don't like is people from countries I've never visited who phone me at 5 O'clock in the fucking morning. I've never been to Uruguay, so the odds are that I don't know you. I answered one of these calls, because the call came in as an unknown number. This can be from England, and at that time of the morning, its going to be bad, and I had better take it. There was some bollocks being waffled that I had no interest in trying to decipher, so I hung up. and they called again. Fuck off! Done.
Well all done until today, when a call came in that showed it was from Uruguay, who I presume is the twat that phoned me at 5 in the morning. Now, it may be a wrong number. But, the amount of reports of cons being done over the phone is quite high. If you believe the scaremongering, its an epidemic! So, my Uruguan phone buddy, check the number you were given, and piss off.
Oh, and if its a girl or boy that you are looking for ? Like me, they are not interested in you, and gave you a fake. As I said, piss off!
If you are going to be given a fake number from someone who is not interested, could you be from somewhere easier to spell than Uruguay. Thanks.

No comments: