Monday, December 1, 2014

Weather Vane.

I just woke up in a basement. That's the past few weeks covered.
 I know that  I have a mini parked in a garage that I've been driving about. Its cold and dark most of the time.  April will be nice, apparently. I know that there is a shed load of classic Doctor Who on Netflix. What I wasn't expecting, is just how good, and spooky, the Sylvester McCoy episode would be. That crappy licorice allsorts monster, has his doctor tarnished. Not fair at all, it turns out.
I'm listening to The Boomtown Rats on Mastertapes on radio 4. As soon as sir Bob stops pontificating, and lets the music kicks in, excellent!
I know that the shitty, cold months to come, are going to be more interesting than i've been giving them credit for. I was approaching winter with defeat made of MS. I thought I was done, until the weather changed. The weather is always going to change,  and its always going to be rough. But, its not impossible.

No comments: