Thursday, December 11, 2014

This Week.

This week. Beth and I joined a 24 hour gym. its around the corner from where we live, and I really like t. The first time we went in, we were the only people there. I got to have a go on all the machines like a kid opening his xmas pressies. Next time we went it was a little fuller, and full of determination/ desperation. Everyone was cool, and just did there own thing. so, i'll be doing that, though more carefully, as I nearly tanked it getting off the exercise bike.
Monday was somewhat horrific, as I had an MRI. If you never have to have one, don't. I've had a few MRI's over the years, but for some reason this one freaked me out more than usual. I turned up having been out drinking gin the night before. I do not recommend being put in a vibrating coffin hungover, and a little dehydrated. They do give you a nice purple uniform to wear though.
My results were a lot better than I was expecting. My lesions are taking a breather, and my brain isn't under attack. Goody. I then find out that I can still do the Tysabri, with my odds of the awful at 3 in 10,000. Cool.
We have a Christmas tree, which looks great and smells very nice. I've almost un-scroogey, though I could do without carols in every shop.

No comments: