Friday, March 29, 2013

Scramble.

I just looked back over what I've been putting up. I was pleased to come back to blogger, twinged my back, whacked myself out on Percocet and got typing. I knew it would look a little fractured, fun but unclear as to what I was driving at. I now think, that's just how I am. There's sense to be found, you just have to dig a little. I figure if I have to do it....
Some may want a theory or facts presented nice and clearly. Fair enough, I really like those websites. Its like comedy, if I could do a family friendly well constructed set for all, I would. There's a load of money in it fora start. i find that I'm not interested in working that way. I like going straight for the borders and playing, not caring how people think, more interested in playing against fear and intolerance. Not as much cash in that.
 Maybe I should buy a nice jacket and play,"Have you ever noticed...?" Can't do it, I have a lot of respect for those who can play that way. Its way more difficult than it looks.
According to the hints my neurologist dropped, I have a brain and spine covered in a hundred or so scars and lesions, some active, some chilling out. So I'll just play how I like, see what happens.

No comments: