Monday, April 4, 2011

Week. - Simon Dowd's MySpace Blog | Brain Reflux, relatively clean

Currently in Illinois, here seeing my dad this evening, and picking up a new car I don't quite believe. Week was interesting. Finally admitted we need to replace all our windows. Easy to say, apparently its quite expensive. Fresh air would be nice. Weather down here has calmed down a bit Sat and Sun the wind was so powerful, I nearly got blown over getting out of a car. Though it would have hurt, it would have looked hilarious and done well on YouTube.
On our way to illinois I went into a restroom in Snucks and saw a tragic tale unfold. I went in for a pee, the man who shuffled in in front of me faced an epiphany. I don't know what he had eaten, But it all hit the water at a rapid rate. Found myself wandering the supermarket, worrying that he was OK. This does keep the food bill down.

1 comment:

Mark said...

the man had an e-PEE-phany...you're welcome