Saturday, September 19, 2009

Almost awake

Current mood:  sleepy
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural
This early morning I actually feel nearly awake. This is odd as I haven't felt awake for about 2 years. Because I am up early you would think that I would put something easy going on the telly. I am in fact watching Supermax, a documentary about super bad prisoners. I say documentary its actually a marathon which is currently running its full series, like OZ but for real. Happy go lucky it is not but it does wake you up a bit. Funny I never really see happy go lucky programmes in a marathon. Its always whatever flavour of Law and Order or NCIS floats your boat. Personally I could sit and watch old Magic Roundabouts for hours (that would be a lot of them probably chuck in Dougal and The Blue Cat) with a side order of the Singing Ringing tree. That would be a nice trippy start to the day. Chorlton and the Whelies, just to hear him say "Hello little old lady.' That would be nice, with some willo the wisp on the side.
I may have got my awake statement wrong, this reads like a sleepy load of old toss. I am right though.

No comments: