Thursday, June 18, 2015

Wiped Musing.

Today is another day which starts with me knowing I am wiped out, and that the day will not get any better. Its been like this since Sunday. its not like being a bit sleepy, its the moments when I can feel that nothing is working at all, and that the day is going to get dusted. Its always scary, as my thoughts  ten to turn in, and sit there muttering, "Is this it?"
 It probably isn't, and I'd put money on the fact that its just another shit storm sent to fuck with me. If you met me during these days, you probably wouldn't see it, as I expend whatever energy I can muster into covering it up. This  makes it invisible, and causes people to say what everyone who has MS hates,  "But you look so good.!"
 Its my fault, as I don't ever want to be judged on what people cannot see is happening. Its also not fair to quietly fume about how fucking ignorant these twats are. People with MS cover  up everything that they can, and are then surprised when no one realises what's really going on. Or, we just think we are dealing with a shit pit of wankers. Its a close call. Well, it is for me.

No comments: