Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday.

I didn't really wake up today, having spent the night drifting without sleeping. Sunday is always fun, Radio 6 has lots of great shows on, and On The Wire 's new program comes out. It makes up for the unexplainable twisted ankle, which is one of the many treats that MS shares out, when it feels that I'm doing too well. Never mind, I get to hobble down to watch Once later today. This week has been nicely arty, reading, listening to a lot of music,  and Captain Blood on Friday with Joe and Lucas, which was lots of fun. All I have to do now is stay in one piece ,and find something else to do. MS seems to go through cycles of allowing me to do what I want, and then shutting things down, this time for 4 years. Sounds like a lot, but it has happened to me before, like when I had to stop performing in England. Its no surprise that I would feel the same thing, having had to dust acting. Its not that I haven't done anything, with the drug treatment, life has become a lot easier. I'm just not sure where to risk my health  next.

No comments: