Friday, February 6, 2015

Winter.

Winter is the worst time of year for MS. It always has been. This year it seems even more difficult. Not physically, which is a given, but mentally. I think its because MS means I get to spend my life explaining myself, about how I don’t do the things that it seems obvious to everyone else that I can. 
After the quiet tirade of
 “Fuck you lot! You wouldn’t last five minutes!” falls away to a distant echo, the situation remains the same. I try and give people a pass on their ignorance, mostly. If I’m not limping about, its because I worked very hard not to. Its a lot of ifs. If I’ve turned down something you thought was great, and you don’t understand why, its always MS.  
 25 years of this weighs a little hard sometimes. And I know I’ve been very lucky, I keep hitting the ditches and getting back out. Not everyone has that option.  

OK that was the bit that took me days to put up. Tunes….

No comments: