Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Not a gang member.

I've always avoided part of a group of people who are always around each other. I enjoy a groups company every now and again, just not all the time. Is this because I'm a rugged individualist? Is it because I'm fussy, and will not be told to like/tolerate someone, because they are in the group? Yeah, a bit. I guess its on my mind because I took  the plunge recently and got on the board at MOFA. They felt like a group of people I could be around a lot. 
I'd been around groups a few rimes before, bands when I was younger, and actors seasonally, doing Shakespeare and such. MOFA is the first time since I was in a band where I feel I can be a part of something, and be able to be around it a lot. So, I am a member of the movie gang. You know whar? Its rather nice.

No comments: