Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Fascination of MS Fatigue.

Waiting for Yury to turn up. Passed out in a chair by the door. I woke up and walked towards the door. I looked down and saw a friendly figure leaning against a bench near the door. I knew this figure was not there and held my look until I could work out what it was. It didn't go anywhere and turned and smiled at me. Then it vanished and I realised my optic pathways had reconstructed yoga mats and coats to form the figure. This happens to me all the time, when MS  fatigue is particularly bad. MS fatigue is to being tired what Genghis Kahn is to a bit of scuffle. It must be bad today as at lI've now seen 5 different figures form.
Its MS, or I'm plugged into the dark-side, though they seem quite  friendly.
Weird? Yes. Scary? Yes. Fascinating? you betcha.

No comments: