Wednesday, July 15, 2009

State of Play

.
Category: Life
Have been taking anti-spasming drugs for the past few weeks. They work. Means I have slowly gone back out in public with out fearing a Karloff moment, accompanied by noise and some undignified dribbling...
Now trying to set up an injection regime. The one thing I always avoided doing. However, turns out I'm quite ill and the injections may slow down the apocalypse for a while.
Its been a weird few months, year? Years? One thing about forgetting a lot of stuff is having no clue what is going on.
I shut down everything. Getting really ill and hiding is like turning off the lights in your life. I wouldn't recommend it. I knew all along it was the worst course I could take, but I did it anyway, because I was really ill and fairly nuts. I'm still really ill, still edging bat shit crazy, but I feel better.
Anyone who was going to come to Edinburgh so see the gig, sorry, I had to pull it, everything caved in all at once. If you want, give me a call, and I'll try and remember some of the jokes I was going to tell.
So, haven't got a clue whats coming next. But today I think it will be OK. Different, but alright.
Currently watching:
Re-Animator
Release date: 2007-03-20

No comments: