Friday, July 24, 2009

For the third time, I'm 38!!!!!!!!!

Current mood: content
Category: Life
This is the third time I've tried to post this blog. I don't know if the last 2 failures are an age thing? Could be. Of corse it could be that its 4am, and I'm relaxing after an evening of unhealthy yet ravishing food and drink provided by Beth's brother John who flew in to celebrate our birthdays with us. Beth and I have the same birthday, she of course is younger than the old bastard she married. John took us to our local pub Thurmans, which you might see on the telly if you like man vs food. Healthy? No. Fun? You bet your hat.
So sleep i think. Rib fest tomorrow.......
Just realised why the other two didn't post. Turns out I am an old bastard.......
Currently listening:
Happy Birthday: The Best of Altered Images
By Altered Images

No comments: