Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Early Morn.

Abbey and I are up. Its really early, we've been up since 5am. I've been up a few hours longer than that. I went to MS yoga yesterday, I hadn't been for ages. It chilled me out so much that I came home, had some dinner and fell asleep. I woke up early,  really refreshed. I put the radio on, skipping between Radio 6 and LBC, skipping over to the Bill Burr podcast when the radio signal decided to sulk. I'm now listening to the Happy Mondays album Bummed. I love the Mondays, top tunes , top lyrics and Sean Ryder pitching whatever notes he finds appropriate over the top. The nearest thing I've found recently that has the same effect is the Sleaford Mods. I heartily  recommend their album Key Markets, just don't play it in front of the easily offended.

No comments: