Sunday, July 10, 2011

Reality

i'm loved working in Romeo and Juliet. I got to work with exactly who I wanted, and watch something truly special build. Last night tonight, which is probably the last time i'll ever do outdoor Shakespeare. The physical cost is too high. Its a very MS'y thing, just as I feel I've begun to understand, and do well at something, the bell tolls, and I know I have to go.
This time I have a lot of other things lined up, not so physically taxing, that I can learn. I walked from playing when I lost feeling my hands, and became a comic. When I had to walk from comedy, I hid in shakespeare. Now I have to leave the Bard, who taught me an awful lot. My hands now work, and I'm ready to run shows I've wirtten. Teaching too, and voice over work. Lets see how that goes.

No comments: