Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Good Lord

Having been to Home Depot, Beth and I went to Target. Of all the soul sucking demon stores, Target is the one I tolerate the best. You might even say I like it a bit. Then 10 minutes passes, I look up and hate it,and have to leave as soon as possible.  I start hearing conversations gliding past, the lament of the lost, heading towards bargains. Price? One soul and all your dreams.
Then I saw it. In Target, right now, in the DVD section, they are selling The Human Centipede. This is one of the grossest horror films ever made. Right across from it? The Disney section.  A guileless parent is going to buy little Johnny what he believes is the new Disney straight to DVD. If this puppy gets put on, Xmas is over.
Oh Target, I knew there was a reason I liked you.

No comments: