Sunday, May 31, 2009

Shit but eventful

Current mood: angsty
Category: Life
I haven't come close to my computer for a while. The MS which was playing uo a bit kicked the shit out of me. Currently I have spasms which don't even creep up. They arrive down my right side crippling everything in in a Boris Karlof fashion, with accompanying Frankenstein sound effects. Its scary as shit, but once I figured out I wasn't gonna drop dead, annoying and debilitating. I had to quit out of Edinburgh because I'm only recentlybeen able to talk, can't really walk that well and spasms unexpectedly but very firmly occur whenever my body feels like it.
Oh yeah america your doctors are good. your health care insurance system is fucking shit. Any health care system which is based on profit for the insurance companies is uncivilised and embarrassing. Wake up, you are nearly out of time. The stress this system puts your workers under, is the least healthy thing I have ever seen. I say workers because I thought I'd use phrasing that even those idiots who rage against an equitable system can understand.
I never been anywhere that keeps repeating how great it is over and over, miss the basics so badly.
And relax...
So no Edinburgh, bad health, could be worse.....
Currently watching:
NCIS Naval Criminal Investigative Service - The Fifth Season
Release date: 2008-08-26
3:12 PM 0 Comments(Add Comment) |0 KudosTranslate E

No comments: