Saturday, March 8, 2008

Living in a Dean Koontz novel

Its snowing. really snowing. Blizzard. It looks like a setting for one of Dean koontz's novels where the hero is a damaged man who meets a girl and is saved by a v intelligent dog. I have a very intelligent dog. I'm doomed until the last chapter.
I've learned that stage acting and MS do not mix. If I can't move, have no balance and have  memory like a spasming etch-a-sketch it doesn't work. Took me 5 and a half years to work this out. that's pretty good for me. In a whiteout world I'm actually seeing pretty clearly. Thinking not so good: and I have a feeling my dog's intelligence doesn't lie in the field of neurology. 
C'est La Vie, looks like stand up and writing are the next route. Which is good news if you like reading the blog because now I will have the time and energy to write it.

2 comments:

Rhonda Carling-Rodgers said...

Well I think it's very brave and smart to accept these limitations forced upon you. It's not as if you can't act. I've seen you act up many a time.

now then, what's Russel Crowe's excuse?

dowdy said...

Is it that Russell is trying to be really hard and can't get past the fact that his name is Russell, the poofiest name in the school?