Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sitting in me office....

Just come from a very nice lunch  with a good mate of mine Joe. Nearly went home as it is crappy cold today. the sort of cold that makes me super english, walking around wrinkling my nose muttering, "Oh for god's sake!" those among you who object to the fact I didn't capitalise the g in god, to be honest I don't think she minds.
Learning posh english (RP) for my role in Noel Coward's Hayfever. We have another dialect class on sunday which is room of American's trying to learn the dialect and me trying to unlearn every bad habit (legion) that I have accrued over the years.
My companies are now LLC'ed up. This is great but much like getting a part after an audition it is a moment of elation swiftly followed by an oh shit now I actually have to do it moment.
The song on my website is being done as a single. I cannot wait to see what trouble that causes. Oh yeah I'm doing a half hour show on the 19th feb. All jokes gratefully received.....

No comments: